Requesting an Update to Your Website or Web Store
While the Dream Design Team® works on your project, you can use the Design Manager to easily request updates to your website or Web store. You can send your Design Specialist a description of your update. You can also upload files to use with your update.
To Request an Update to Your Web Store
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Dream Web Design. A list displays if you have multiple projects.
- Click Options next to the project you want to work with.
- Click View Project. The Design Manager displays.
- Go to the project you want to update, and then click Request Update. The Update window displays.
- In the What would you like us to update window, enter a description of the update you want.
- Go to the Resources section.
- Click Select Files. An explorer window displays.
- Select the files you want to use for your update, and then click Open. The file uploads.
- Click Submit. A message displays indicating you submitted your request.
- To edit your request, click Edit My Request, and then repeat the above steps.
- Click Close.
What is included with Website Design Services?
How should I prepare for the interview?
How do I publish my site?
About the Interactive Online Interview
Can I add a database to my Web site?
Can I update my Web site after it is published to the Internet?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?