What is the Go Daddy Direct Affiliate Program?
The Go Daddy® Direct Affiliate Program promotes the Go Daddy products and services you love to your website visitors and email recipients. It's incredibly easy! You can earn up to a 30 percent commission on most products and up to $500 on select products.
Here's how it works:
- Create advertisement banners and links in Go Daddy's easy-to-use Affiliate Manager. You can display them on websites, add them to email messages, and distribute them through social media. Each time someone clicks through one of your ads and makes an eligible purchase, we track it in your account.
- An Affiliate cookie is valid for 45 days. If someone clicks through one of your ads but does not make a purchase, he/she can return up to 45 days later to make a commission-eligible purchase.
- Go Daddy pays a commission for each individual shopper who clicks through an Affiliate ad and completes a purchase. Both new and existing Go Daddy customers can make commission-eligible purchases.
- Go Daddy holds the initial commission for 60 days from the purchase date. If we refund the shopper for an item within that 60-day holding period, we reverse the commission you earned for that item. For more information, see How do I get paid? below.
To get started, use your GoDaddy.com user name and password to log in to our Affiliate Manager. It's that simple!
NOTE: If you aren't a Go Daddy customer yet, create an account with us first.
To receive commission payments, you must set up a payee account. You can receive payments via PayPal®, Good As Gold, check payment, or direct deposit.
For more information, see Setting up Your Affiliate Account's Payee Method.
You can start earning commissions right away, but we cannot issue your commission payments until you set up a payee account. (See the previous section for instructions on setting up a payee account.)
Orders are eligible for commissions after a 60-day holding period. We make commission payments on the first business day following the 15th of each month via PayPal, Good As Gold, or direct deposit. Likewise, we mail check payments on the first business day following the 15th of each month. For example, in most circumstances, if a shopper makes a commission-eligible purchase in Jan., it will clear the 60-day holding period in March, and we'll pay your commissions around April 15.
Purchases refunded within the 60-day holding period are not eligible for commissions. However, after 60 days, we lock your commissions, which means that they cannot be reversed due to refunds.
- PayPal — PayPal users receive commissions after they've earned $25. We don't deduct PayPal transaction fees from your commissions.
NOTE: If the payment amount exceeds $20,000, we split it into two separate PayPal transactions.
- Good As Gold — Good As Gold users receive commissions after they've earned $5.
- Direct Deposit — Direct deposit users receive commissions after they've earned $10. We transfer commission funds directly into your checking account.
NOTE: Direct deposit is only available for affiliates located in the United States.
- Check Payments — Checking account users receive commissions after they've earned $100. We charge U.S. affiliates a $25 processing fee for each paper commission check. There is no processing fee for international affiliates. We mail checks to international affiliates on a quarterly basis (every Feb., May, Aug., and Nov.).
Congratulations! You're ready to start earning commission. Check out Displaying Go Daddy Affiliate Ads and Using the Activity Report to learn more. Need additional help? You can email AffiliateProgram@godaddy.com for support.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?