Does Hosted Exchange Email support mobile devices?
With mobile devices that have ActiveSync capabilities, you can synchronize your Outlook® calendar, address books, and folders to take advantage of Mobile Outlook access.
For more information see Microsoft's documentation, or see our mobile support:
- Using Your iPhone or iPad with Hosted Exchange
- Using an Android Mobile Device with Hosted Exchange
- Managing BlackBerry Hosted Exchange Email Devices
- Using Windows Phone 7 with Hosted Exchange Email
- Using Windows Mobile 6 with Hosted Exchange Email
- Using Windows Mobile 5 with Hosted Exchange Email
- Installing the Starfield Certificate and Active Sync to Your Mobile Device
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
How many organizations can I create in my Hosted Exchange Email account?
What is an Organization in Hosted Exchange Email?
Finding Your Hosted Exchange Email Version
What is Hosted Exchange?
Hosted Exchange Email Account Limitations
What are email duplicates and why are they bad?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?