Using Your iPhone or iPad with Hosted Exchange
On an iPhone® or iPad®, Hosted Exchange not only lets you send and receive email, it also synchronizes email folders, calendars, and contacts. The screen shots below use iPhone firmware 3.1.2, but previous versions use the same settings and the iPad's interface is very similar.
Before continuing, you need to know which version of Exchange your mailbox uses. For more information, see Finding Your Hosted Exchange Email Version.
To Use Your iPhone or iPad with Hosted Exchange
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- From the Settings menu, select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Next.
- Email — Enter your Hosted Exchange email address.
- Domain — Leave this field blank.
- Username — Enter your Hosted Exchange email address.
- Password — Enter your email account password.
- Description — Enter a description of the email address to display in the email account list on your iPhone.
- In the Server field, based on your Hosted Exchange Email version, type one of the following:
- Exchange 2007 — mail.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — mail.ex2.secureserver.net, mail.ex3.secureserver.net, or mail.ex4.secureserver.net
- Tap Next
- Optional: Select to synchronize Mail, Contacts, or Calendars by sliding to the toggles to On.
WARNING: If you select to synchronize your Contacts, ALL contacts will be deleted from your iPhone.
- Click Save.
For more detailed information on mobile
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Managing BlackBerry Hosted Exchange Email Devices
Logging in to Your Hosted Exchange Email Account
Managing Your Hosted Exchange Email Organizations
Switching from Third-Party Webmail to Hosted Exchange Email Using Outlook 2007
Upgrading to Outlook 2007 with Hosted Exchange Email
Using Email Forwarding in Hosted Exchange Email
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?