Downloading an SSL Certificate
After we approve your SSL certificate request, you can download your primary and intermediate certificate from within the SSL application.
NOTE: These instructions apply only to SSL certificates on third-party servers. If you requested an SSL certificate for a website hosted with us (for example, Quick Shopping Cart®, Website Builder, or our shared hosting), we download and install the certificate on your behalf.
To Download an SSL Certificate
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the certificate you want to manage, click Launch.
- From the Filters list, click Certificates and then click the common name for the certificate you want to download.
- Click Download.
- From the Server type field, select the server on which you're installing the certificate.
- Click Download Certificate, and then save the file to your computer.
- Click Close.
Now it's time to install your SSL certificate. For instructions, see the Installing an SSL: Server Instructions.
NOTE: If you are moving your SSL certificate to a new server, if your server has crashed, if you have lost your private key, or receive an error message that the private key does not match, you must re-key your certificate. For more information, see Re-Keying an SSL Certificate.
Changing the Common Name of a Certificate
Requesting a Multiple Domain UC Certificate
Creating a TXT Record for SSL Validation
Automatically Redirecting Visitors to HTTPS on Your Windows Hosting Account
Re-Keying an SSL Certificate
Reconfiguring Microsoft Exchange Server to Use a Fully Qualified Domain Name
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?