Synchronizing Your Server's Passwords
Syncing your server password will update the login credentials on file for the server in your customer account. This does not reset your password for your server. This function will sync your server passwords with your login information on your account for verification purposes only.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Support section, click Sync Passwords.
- In the Root Login Information section, enter and confirm your root password.
- In the User Login Information section, enter your user name and password.
- Click Submit.
Your passwords are now synced.
What is Bandwidth Overage Protection?
Turning off PHP Safe Mode on Your Server
How do I update my max clients setting?
To Upgrade from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 to CentOS 5.3 Using Yum
Purchasing Your Own Red Hat Enterprise Linux License
How Can I Access the Second Hard Drive of My Dedicated Server?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?