Understanding the Difference Between Site Scanner and Malware Site Scanner
Site Scanner and Malware Scanner have important differences. It's important to understand how they differ and how they are similar so that you know exactly what each product has to offer you.
This product is offered as a free credit with an SSL purchase. The main benefits of this product are:
- Selecting one domain to be scanned for free.
- Notifying you of any malware issues found during the daily scan.
- Working within the Malware Scanner's dashboard on any open malware issues.
- Requesting assistance from the Customer Security Advisors for any malware issue through email.
This product is offered as an upgrade to the Malware Scanner, or available for purchase. The main benefits of this product are:
- Selecting one domain to be scanned.
- Receiving all malware and vulnerability issues found during the daily scan.
- Working within the Site Scanner dashboard on any open issues.
- Requesting assistance from the Customer Security Advisors for any issues.
- Exporting each daily scan result to PDF report.
- Receiving a site seal code for your website after you get a passing scan.
For more information on how to upgrade your Malware Scanner to the full Site Scanner version, see Upgrading from Website Protection Malware Scanner to Website Protection Site Scanner.
Configuring Internet Explorer 8.0 to Work with Website Protection Site Scanner
Retrieving Your Website Protection Site Scanner Seal Code
Verifying Website Control for Website Protection Site Scanner
Multiple Vulnerabilities in JS Calendar 1.5.1 and 1.5.4 for Joomla!
Does Website Protection Site Scanner use bandwidth?
Multiple Vulnerabilities in Translation Management 6.x-1.21
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?