Applying for a Certified Domain
A Certified Domain shows website visitors that the site's domain has passed our validation process and that the domain owner's credentials have been authenticated by a trusted authority. To add a Certified Domain seal to your website, you must apply for domain certification.
To Apply for a Certified Domain
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- Click Upgrade.
- Click the Hosting & More button near the top of the window to display possible domain enhancement upgrades.
- On the Certified tab, select the number of certification years from the drop down list, click Add and then click Checkout.
- Continue through the checkout process.
Your domain is automatically submitted for certification.
Checking Your Certified Domain Status
Posting the Domain Origination Certified Seal
Verifying the Phone Number for Your Certified Domain
Verifying the Email Address for Domain Certifications
Resending Verification Email Messages for Certified Domains
Purchasing Certified Domains Credits Through the Domain Manager
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?