Recovering Expired Domain Names
In the Domain Control Panel, you can attempt to recover expired top-level domain names (TLDs) during the renewal grace and registry redemption periods. In addition to the cost of renewal, you might be required to pay a fee for the domain name recovery. For more information, see What is your process for handling expired domain names?
To Recover Expired Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Domains menu, select Recover Expired Domains.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- Select the renewal length for the domain name(s), and then click Next.
NOTE: Renewal lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending on maximum renewal lengths allowed by each domain name registry.
- (Optional) Select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Click Next, and then complete the checkout process.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?