Specifying an Email Address for the PHP Form Mailer
In order to use our PHP form-mailer, you must specify an email address where you want the contents of your form sent to.
NOTE: Form-mailers cannot send to @aol.com, @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @msn.com, or @yahoo.com addresses.
To Specify the Email Address for the Form-Mailer
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Tools section of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click the Form Mail icon.
- Under the Forms Email Address section, type the email address you want to use with your form-mailer.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that this is the address you want to use with your form-mailer, and click Update.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?