Building Your Web Presence with Our Site-Building Software
You want a website. No, a Web presence. But you're not Internet-savvy. Don't worry. We've got your back.
Here are a few tips:
- Consider who your site is for
- Maybe your site is for your dental practice, and you want to provide answers to questions people have about your practice such as what your hours are and what kinds of services you offer. Cater your content to giving potential customers compelling reasons to go to you.
- Consider what you want to accomplish with your site
- If you want a loyal readership and lots of traffic, you have to give people something that they're interested in. If you want to sell products, you'll need to consider how to get people to your site. If you want to make money, you will need to research affiliate programs, ad programs, and search engine optimization tools.
- Consider our site-building software suite
- We've combined our site building products into one convenient interface. Create your perfect Web presence without having to juggle different log ins, difficult navigation, and changing templates. Using the Dashboard, you can create a seamless look-and-feel across your website, blog, and store.
Let's find out how to meet your needs with our site building suite:
We created the dashboard so all the tools to create your Internet presence are at your fingers. Just assign your site, store, and blog to get started!
You can click the green tabs at the top of the screen to seamlessly work on your site, store, or blog.
Everyone knows you need a website these days. Website Builder helps you communicate your value and increase your sales.
Website Builder uses a simple drag-and-drop interface. That means you don't have to know any specialized code — you just need to know how to use your keyboard and mouse.
You can format your text, insert pictures, and change layouts. You can also throw in some great Web functionality by adding scripts, apps, video, music, Flash®, and other great options to your pages.
You don't need to be a designer, either. With more than 300 templates, you just need to be able to find the one that works for you.
When you're ready with your content, click Publish to make your site live on the Internet.
To get started with Website Builder, click here.
Quick Shopping Cart® lets you manage all your products and inventory, set up different payment and shipping options, and can match the look and feel of your Website Builder and Quick Blogcast® site. If you're going to sell a lot of products, and don't want to mess with a lot of setup, Quick Shopping Cart's wizard can help you enter all the information you need to get started and set up quickly.
Just because it's quick, doesn't mean it's light when it comes to features:
- Bundle products together.
- Specify options for products like size, color, and weight—or create your own options based on your unique products.
- Sync your store with Intuit® QuickBooks® to take care of your accounting needs.
- Sell downloadable products.
To get started with Quick Shopping Cart, click here.
Blogging is a way to keep an online journal. You can blog about anything. If you hit on a subject that interests a lot of people, you can gather a loyal following on your blog and increase traffic to your site.
Blogs are the ticket for many people's Internet success. Blogs also allow you to capture comments so you know what people are thinking about the things you say, the products you create, or the services you provide.
In our site building suite, we offer Quick Blogcast as a way to help you communicate with your site's visitors and get more traffic. Quick Blogcast, like Website Builder, let's you create a blog using a similar skill set as you would with a word processor.
Create new entries, track and manage your comments, choose from professionally designed templates, and watch the traffic that comes to your blog using Quick Blocast's statistics feature.
By the way, if writing isn't your thing, that's fine, you can record video and audio and post that on your blog instead.
To get started with Quick Blogcast, click here.
Verifying Custom HTML Using the HTML Validator Tool in Quick Shopping Cart
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
About Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Embedding Images and Media Using the HTML Editor in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?