Changing Your Site Builder's Header
If you are using a template that supports replaceable header images with any of our site builders — Quick Shopping Cart® and Quick Blogcast® — you can easily change the image that prominently displays at the tops of your Web pages.
To Change Your Header Image
- Log into your Account Manager.
- Click any of your site builders. These include Quick Shopping Cart and Quick Blogcast.
- Go to the Templates tab.
- Click a template you want that supports replaceable header images.
- From the Image Options section, select the header image you want.
- From the Apply to section, select the site builders where you want to apply the template.
- Click Apply.
Verifying Custom HTML Using the HTML Validator Tool in Quick Shopping Cart
Creating a Contact Us Message in Quick Shopping Cart
Changing Template Images in Quick Blogcast
Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address
Managing Colors in Quick Blogcast
Working with Default Images in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?