Publishing Quick Content Site Changes
After editing your Quick Content site, you must publish your changes to make them visible on the Internet. Your live site doesn't reflect your changes until you publish it.
TIP: See Working with Quick Content for information on making changes to your Quick Content site.
To Publish Changes to Your Quick Content Site
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Quick Content Site, click Launch.
- Select the the domain name with the changes you want to publish.
- Click Publish Site, and then click OK. The Status column lets you know when your changes are available on the Internet. Possible statuses include:
- Waiting to publish — We are in the process of publishing your new website.
- Published — We published your new website. You can click Preview to view it.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?