Viewing Your Quick Content Reports
A Quick Content report provides information about visitor activity on your Quick Content mini websites, including revenue and impressions. There are two Quick Content reports: Summary and Detailed. The report is organized by domain name.
To View Your CashParking Reports
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Quick Content Site, click Launch.
- From the Reports menu, select Reports.
- Select View to view the report by Day, Week, Month, Year, All Time, or Custom (to select a custom timeframe).
- Click or use to specify the beginning and ending dates to be included in the report.
- Select Quick Content Detailed or Quick Content Summary to determine the report layout.
- Select Export to export the report results as a CSV file.
- To view statistics and analysis for a specific domain name, click on it.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?