Selecting Templates for Quick Content Sites
You can select a template for your Quick Content site, or you can create your own template. For more information on creating a custom template, see Customizing Templates for Your Quick Content Domain Names .
To Select Templates for Quick Content Sites
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Quick Content Site, click Launch.
- Select the domain name you want to change.
- From Site Settings, click Template Settings.
- Select a template from one of the following tabs:
- Classic — Use the Select category list to view templates in different categories, or use the Layout list to change the layout of your template. To create your own template, click Create custom template. Custom templates display in the Custom Theme category.
- Preferred — Preferred templates are available only to Quick Content sites.
- Shopping — The Shopping template lets you display products from Shopping.com on your Home page. Visitors to your site can search and filter the product results, which are based on your site's keywords. To create a custom welcome message, click Customize welcome message. Deselect Auto-Create, enter a Welcome message header, and then use the editor tools to add and format your content in the Welcome message content field.
NOTE: To edit an existing welcome message for your Shopping template, see Editing Pages on Quick Content Sites.
- Click Save Progress.
- Publish your changes. For more information, see Publishing Quick Content Site Changes.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?