Adding Quick Content to Domain Names
You can add Quick Content to your domain names by entering them, selecting them from a displayed list, or by uploading a file. Here's how to use each of these options:
To Add Quick Content to your Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Quick Content Site, click Launch.
- Click Add Domain. The Add Domains window displays.
- Use one of the following tabs to add one or more domain names to your Quick Content list:
- Enter Domains — Enter the domain names you want to add to the Quick Content list, one per line, click Import Domains, and then click OK.
- Select Domains — Select the CashParking domain names you want to add to the Quick Content list, click Add Domains, and then click OK.
- Upload List — To upload a file of domain names, click Browse, locate the file, click Import Domains, and then click OK.
NOTE: The import file should include one domain name per record. The upload process continues in batch mode. Allow up to 2 hours for us to add the uploaded domain names to your Quick Content list.
- Depending on the number of pre-purchased Quick Content credits you have, do one of the following:
- If you have enough credits available, click Continue. We add the domain name(s) to your Quick Content list and reduce your number of available credits.
- If you do not have enough credits available, the Quick Content Credits Purchase box displays. Do one of the following:
- Click Checkout, and then continue with the checkout process to complete the credit purchase.
- Click Express Checkout, read and agree to the Universal Terms of Service, and then click Place Order.
NOTE: Clicking Place Order completes your purchase and charges your Express Checkout payment method. For more information, see Enabling Express Checkout.
The Quick Content list displays the added domain names. We display the Quick Content status of each domain name in the list. To set up your customized mini website, see Setting up Quick Content.
Understanding the Columns in Quick Content
Editing Information for Quick Content Sites
Creating a Custom Quick Content Template
Editing Pages on Quick Content Sites
Verifying Quick Content Domain Names with Google
Deleting Pages from Your Quick Content Site
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?