Creating a Mobile Version of Your Website
Expand the visibility of your website by creating a mobile version that lets visitors easily view it on their mobile devices. Instant Mobilizer from dotMobi™ automatically converts your website text and images, maintains your logo and color scheme, and adds features for use on mobile phones, such as clickable phone numbers and Google Maps™ hyperlinks.
Anywhere a phone number displays, visitors can dial the number by clicking it using their mobile phones. Likewise, anywhere an address displays, visitors can click the Google Maps hyperlinks to view maps of the locations.
After you create your mobile site with Instant Mobilizer, you're finished. Instant Mobilizer automatically converts changes you make to your existing website to your mobile site.
To Create a Mobile Version of Your Website
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Click the .mobi domain name you want to use for your mobile site.
- On the Settings tab in the .MOBI Specific section, click Manage.
- Enter the domain name to convert.
- To preview the converted website, click Preview.
- Select I have read and agree to... if you read and agree to the terms of service for Instant Mobilizer from dotMobi.
- Click Save.
It can take up to 48 hours for your changes to display.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?