Disabling the Mobile Version of Your Website
If you want to remove the mobile version of your website, you can disable it through the Domain Manager.
To Disable the Mobile Version of Your Website
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Click the .mobi domain name you want to change.
- Click Disable Mobile website .
- Deselect Instant Mobilizer from dotMobi.
- Click OK twice.
Setting up a Starter Web Page
Unparking (Activating) Your Domain Name
Using TXT Records from Google to Verify Domain Name Registration
Pointing Your Domain Name to a Third-Party Host Company's Servers
Searching for Domain Names in the Domain Manager
Listing Domain Names on Go Daddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?