Installing an SSL Certificate in cPanel WebHost Manager
After your certificate request is approved, you can download your SSL and intermediate certificate from within the SSL application. For more information see Downloading Your SSL Certificate. Both of these files must be installed on your Web server.
You may also download the intermediate certificate from the repository.
To Install SSL and Intermediate Certificates
These instructions require that you have a copy of our certificate bundle, gd_bundle.crt. You can download the certificate bundle from the
- Open the WebHost Manager and click Activate your SSL Certificate in the SSL/TLS menu.
You will see a screen with three boxes on it. Your issued certificate, RSA private key and certificate bundle must be pasted into boxes 1, 2, and 3, respectively.
- In the first box, paste in the contents of your issued SSL certificate. If the certificate file is on your server, you may use the Fetch button to copy it from the file.
- In the second box, paste in your private key which was generated when you created the CSR.
- In the third box, paste in the certificate bundle.
- At the top of the page click Do it.
Your SSL Certificate is installed. If you have problems, please see Using the SSL Installation Tool to help diagnose issues.
Installing an SSL in Courier IMAP
Requesting and Installing a Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate
Generating a CSR and Installing an SSL Certificate on SonicWALL UTM Devices
Installing an SSL Certificate in F5 BIG-IP Loadbalancer
Installing and Configuring a Digital Certificate on Mac OS X Server 10.6
Installing an SSL Certificate - Lighttpd
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?