Transferring Business Registration to Another Domain Name
If you have Business Registration for a domain name that is no longer registered in your account, you can reassign the registration to another domain name in your account, or you can purchase a new domain name to assign it to.
To Transfer Business Registration to Another Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Business Registration.
- Click Launch for the terminated (inactive) domain name's Business Registration account. The Business Manager displays an Inactive Domain message.
- Do one of the following:
- To transfer the Business Registration to another domain name in your account, in the Associate an existing active domain field, enter the domain name, and then click OK.
- To purchase a new domain name to transfer the Business Registration to, click get a new domain, and then complete the purchase. For more information, see Registering Domain Names.
- For each tab on the Edit Business Registration page, complete all applicable fields, and then click Next. For more information, see Managing Your Business Registration Profile.
- Click Finish to save your changes.
Adding Business Registration to an Existing Domain Name
What is the Whois database?
How does Business Registration affect Private Registration?
Adding and Deleting Images for Your Business Registration
Can I have an Online Business Card and website for the same domain name?
Activating an Online Business Card One-Page Website
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?