Setting up Your Search Engine Visibility Account
Search Engine Visibility is a tool that helps you optimize your site for search engines. After you set up your account, you can begin using the resources to configure your site's keywords, submit your site to search engines, and increase your site's rankings and Web visibility.
To Set up Your Search Engine Visibility Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Search Engine Visibility.
- Next to the Search Engine Visibility account you want to use, click Launch.
- In Domain, enter the website address to be associated with this account.
NOTE: The address must be in this format: www.coolexample.com.
- If applicable, select This website contains adult content.
- In Country select your country.
- Optional: Select your Account Type.
- Select that you have read and agree to the Search Engine Visibility License Agreement.
- Click OK.
After your account is set up, see Getting Familiar with Search Engine Visibility to learn more about using Search Engine Visibility.
How do I access my Web site's code to paste my new tags?
Adding Meta Tags to Your Website
How does Search Engine Visibility Online Advertising work?
Defining Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
What's the difference between robots.txt and Meta Tags?
About the Traffic Report
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?