Are there any items I cannot sell with Web Store Design?
Following are some of the items which are prohibited from sale on Your web store. Go Daddy retains sole and absolute discretion to modify this list at any time, and reserves the sole right to determine whether the sale of any particular item is prohibited.
Please note You are responsible for ensuring that any product posted for sale on Your web store is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Any item that is deemed by Go Daddy to be illegal for sale, or to fall within one or more of the following categories, is subject to immediate removal. Violations of this Policy may also result in a range of other actions, including but not limited to limits on account privileges, account suspension, account cancellation and/or forfeit of fees on canceled listings.
You may contact Go Daddy to report suspected violations of this Policy. If you are a copyright or trademark holder who believes that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please contact us by following the procedures outlined in the Go Daddy Trademark and/or Copyright Infringement Policy.
- Alcoholic beverages, including wine.
- Controlled substances and illegal drugs. This includes, but is not limited to, items used to manufacture controlled substances and/or drug paraphernalia.
- Credit or debit cards (active or inactive).
- Domain names.
- Electronic surveillance equipment.
- Firearms, ammunition, and weapons.
- Gambling items and businesses.
- Government IDs, licenses, uniforms and other items.
- Hazardous, restricted and perishable items. This includes items that are not permitted for mailing, as set forth in USPS Publication 52.
- Illegal items and items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Items that infringe upon an individual's privacy. This includes, but is not limited to, any item that contains personally identifiable information, such as bulk email and direct mail lists.
- Living creatures of any kind and unauthorized/illegal wildlife products.
- Membership Clubs. This includes, but is not limed to, buyer clubs, membership clubs, and lifetime memberships or guarantees.
- Miracle Cure Products. This includes, but is not limited to, cures, remedies, enhancement products, health/nutritional products offering "guaranteed" results, or any non prescription drugs or medical devices that make false or misleading claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- Movies. Unauthorized copies of movies (VHS, DVD, etc.).
- Offensive material. Offensive material may include, but is not limited to, crime scene photos, blood, bodily fluids, human organs or body parts.
- Pesticides or hazardous substances, or items that contain hazardous substances. This includes, but is not limited to, contaminated toys, and arts and craft material containing toxic substances without a warning label.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices.
- Products that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Promotional media. Media that is produced and distributed for promotional use only, including but not limited to, movies, CDs, software, books (including advance reading copies and uncorrected proof(s), etc.)
- Real estate. Real estate may not be offered for sale.
- Recopied media.
- Replicas of trademarked items.
- Restricted or regulated plants, seeds and/or insects.
- Rights of publicity. Celebrity images and/or the use of celebrity names cannot be used for commercial purposes without the express permission of a celebrity or his/her management.
- Satellite. Any item that enables unauthorized transmission/reception of a satellite broadcast/signal is prohibited.
- Software. Only full retail versions of software may be sold, no resale of software is allowed.
- Stolen goods or property with the serial number removed.
- Telephone services. This includes, but is not limited to, offers for 800 or 900 phone services and audio text services, prepaid phone cards, and prepaid phone services.
- Tickets, coupons and gift cards. Resale of tickets, coupons and gift cards are prohibited.
- Tobacco and tobacco products.
- Video games. Video games sold must be official retail versions.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?