Updating Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
When you set up domain name forwarding, we can automatically update the domain name's IP address to use our forwarding IP address. If the automatic update doesn't occur, you must update the address manually so our domain name forwarding services work correctly.
For information about forwarding your domain name, see Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name.
To Update Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the DNS tab, select DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
- In the Domain list, for the domain name you want to update, click Edit Zone. The Zone File Editor displays.
- In the A Host section, click the @ record.
- For Points to, type 220.127.116.11
- Click Save Zone File, and then click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.