Updating Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
When you set up domain name forwarding, we can automatically update the domain name's IP address to use our forwarding IP address. If the automatic update doesn't occur, you must update the address manually so our domain name forwarding services work correctly.
For information about forwarding your domain name, see Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name.
To Update Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the DNS tab, select DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
- In the Domain list, for the domain name you want to update, click Edit Zone. The Zone File Editor displays.
- In the A Host section, click the @ record.
- For Points to, type 18.104.22.168
- Click Save Zone File, and then click OK.
Mapping Your Domain Name to Your Third-Party Website
Redirecting Traffic to Your CashParking Domain Names
Creating a Subdomain and Forwarding It to an IP Address
Mapping Your Domain Name to Your Ning Site
Managing a Domain Name's Forwarded Subdomains
Managing a Domain Name's Subdomains
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?