Adding Google AdWords to Quick Blogcast
If you have a Google AdSense® account, you can display AdWords® ads in your blog posts.
Google AdSense places contextually relevant ads on your blog, allowing you to earn revenue from clicks or impressions. For additional information, see Google's support page for AdSense Help.
NOTE: AdWords ads are available for all paid Quick Blogcast® accounts.
To Add a Google AdWords Ad to a Blog Post in Quick BlogCast
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Blogcast.
- Click Launch next to the blog account you want to modify.
- From the Post Activities menu, click New Post.
- In the toolbar, click the Google AdWords icon.
NOTE: You can only have up to three ad units and three link units on any one page.
- Enter your Google Publisher ID, select the ad orientation, and click OK.
- To preview, click Preview Entry.
- To Save, click Save.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?