Requesting and Installing a Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate
The Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate appears as a credit in your account after purchase and can be issued immediately.
To Request and Install a Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the SSL you want to use, click Set Up.
- On the right, specify the credit you want to activate and click Continue.
- Refresh your browser window and locate the new certificate.
- Click Launch. One of the following happens:
- If you already have a certificate-management account, a new window displays. Select the credit you want to use.
- If you do not have a certificate-management account, you need to create one and then agree to the Subscriber Agreement.
- From the Filters list, select Credits and then click Request Certificate next to the Cisco InterCompany Media Engine certificate.
- Enter your server ID and click Next.
show ime certenrollment serverIDfrom a command line on your Cisco server to obtain your server ID.
- Click Next to confirm your server ID.
- Click Finished.
- From a command line on your Cisco server, type
utils ime certenrollment enroll.
The certificate is set up. If you get an error message, contact Customer Support.
Installing an SSL in Courier IMAP
Generating a CSR and Installing an SSL Certificate on SonicWALL UTM Devices
Installing an SSL Certificate in F5 BIG-IP Loadbalancer
Installing and Configuring a Digital Certificate on Mac OS X Server 10.6
Installing an SSL Certificate - Lighttpd
Installing an SSL Certificate in Parallels Plesk Panel
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?