Canceling a Pending Certificate Request
If you submitted your SSL certificate request for the wrong domain name, you can cancel the pending request. If you cancel before the request is approved, the certificate credit is restored to your account and you can re-use it.
To Cancel a Pending Certificate Request
- Log into your Account Manager.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Click Launch for the certificate you want to cancel.
- In the Filters list, click Pending Requests.
- Click the certificate for which you want to cancel the request.
- On the right, next to Status, click Cancel.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
Using the Right Issuing Organization for Your SSL
Retrieving Your SSL Site Seal Code
Recognizing Secure Certificates as Valid on Palm OS Devices
Protecting My Site Against the SSL Vulnerability in Debian GNU/Linux
Changing the Common Name of a Certificate
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?