Publishing and Subscribing to Your Calendar
Publishing and subscribing to your Calendar lets you view it with numerous programs, including mobile devices, to help organize your schedule. There are just a couple quick steps to publish and subscribe to Calendar, as outlined below.
Publishing Your Calendar
Publishing your Calendar makes it available for you to view from other devices.
To Publish Your Calendar
- Log in to your Calendar account.
- From the Settings menu, select Share Calendar.
- Select the calendar to publish.
- From the Actions menu, click Enable Publish URL.
NOTE: You can delete URLs for your published calendars. To delete published calendars, click Remove Published Calendar.
Subscribing to Your Calendar
Subscribing to your published Calendar allows you to view it on other devices. The following instructions describe how to subscribe to your published Calendar using a few popular calendar programs.
- From the Home screen, click Settings.
- Click Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Click Add Account....
- Click Other.
- Click Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the Server field, enter your published Calendar URL.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
- From the Calendar menu, select Subscribe.
- Enter your published Calendar URL, and then click Subscribe.
- Click OK.
- From Other Calendars, click Add, and then Add by URL.
- In the URL field, enter your published Calendar URL.
- Click Add Calendar.
- From Tools, select Account Settings.
- Go to Internet Calendars, and then click New.
- Enter your published Calendar URL, and then click Add.
- From File, select Subscribe to Remote Calendar.
- Select On the Network, and then click Next.
- Select iCalendar (ICS), enter your published Calendar URL in the Location field, and then click Next.
- Name your calendar, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Once you've published your Calendar, if you're using an iPhones®, iPads®, and Apple Mac OSX iCal®, or an Android® device, you can synchronize it to your mobile device. For more information see, Synchronizing Calendar with Your Mobile Device.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?