Working with GeoDomainMap
Here's the Lowdown: GeoDomainMap lets you find geographically-targeted
To Search Domains
- Go to GeoDomainMap, enter a city or state in the Location Name field, and then click Go.
- From the Keyword list select a location, enter a keyword, and then click Refine.
- (Optional) Select a higher or lower Zoom Level to increase or decrease viewable results.
- Click Buy Now or Place Bid to purchase a domain, or click Wishlist to save it to your Wishlist.
From the GeoDomainMap home page, you can:
- Enter your location of interest, and then add keywords to refine your search. For example, enter the city where your business is located and refine the search with a keyword to describe your business field.
- Use the Advanced Search to find domains with specfic TLDs based on keyword and location.
- Use the Reset button to start a new domain search.
- Click and drag to easily navigate the map of results, and double-click to quickly zoom in.
- Buy Available Domains or save them to your Wishlist, and buy or place bids on domains in Open Auctions.
NOTE: You must be a member of Go Daddy Auctions to purchase or bid on domains in Open Auctions.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?