Analyzing Your Hosted Website's Search Engine Visibility
If you use our hosting, we can analyze and email you a report about your website's contents, keywords, and tags, and give you tips to help you increase the visibility of your site to search engines.
To Analyze Your Hosted Website's Search Engine Visibility
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Account Summary section, click Analyze My Site.
- Select the domain name you want analyzed.
- Enter and confirm the email address to which the report will be sent.
- Click Analyze Now.
- Click Close.
How do I access my Web site's code to paste my new tags?
Adding Meta Tags to Your Website
Defining Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
Managing Your Search Engine Visibility Settings
Adding Search Engine Visibility Tags to Your Website
Optimizing Your Search Engine Tags
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?