Capturing Payments in Bulk with Quick Shopping Cart
To receive funds for credit card purchases from your Quick Shopping Cart® storefront, you need to accept, or "capture," the payment from the Manage Orders page.
You can capture payments individually or in bulk.
For details on processing credit card payments individually, see Processing Credit Card Payments.
WARNING: If you do not complete the capture payment process for each credit card purchase, you will not receive the funds.
To Capture Payments in Bulk
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Quick Shopping Cart.
- On the Quick Shopping Cart page, click Launch next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, select Manage Orders.
- Select the transactions you want to capture and click Capture Payments.
- A yellow information box displays the capture success status.
Once the capture process is complete, the list displays the changed payment status. If the capture fails, the transaction highlights in yellow and you'll be prompted to click Edit to check the status.
NOTE: All credit cards that you select to accept in your Quick Shopping Cart must be configured for acceptance in your Merchant Account. Otherwise, your customers may be able to select a credit card that your Merchant Account does not accept.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?