Posting Social Media Status Updates from Express Email Marketing
Express Email Marketing® lets you post status updates to Facebook®, Twitter®, MySpace®, and LinkedIn® all at once.
NOTE: Your LinkedIn status updates do not display on the By Me menu. You can view the message by logging in to your LinkedIn account and clicking View My Profile. However, your LinkedIn connections can see your updates in Social Visibility from the My Friends menu.
To Post Social Media Status Updates from Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the account you want to work with.
- Click the Social tab.
- Enter your status update in the What are you doing? field.
- (Optional) From the Attach menu, select Photo, Video, or Link.
- Select the social media profiles you want to post your status update to by checking the appropriate boxes, and then click Broadcast. See Scheduling Broadcast Updates Express Email Marketing for more information.
Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
Can I Add Additional Social Profiles to Express Email Marketing?
Viewing Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
Sharing Your Express Email Marketing Survey
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Facebook
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?