Working with the Content Manager in Website Builder
The Content Manager lets you access, manage, and update the content in your Website Builder modules, such as Guestbook and Event Calendar, without having to log into the Website Builder Page Designer.
To Access Content Manager
- Log into your Website Builder account.
- Under Tools and Resources, click Content Manager.
From the Overview tab, you can view, delete, and approve pending guestbook entries from inside the Content Manager.
Managing Your Guestbook
- From the Overview tab, in the My Guestbook section, select View All Entries.
- In the View box, you can select to view Approved, Pending, or All entries.
- You can delete entries by selecting the Delete button under the displayed entries.
NOTE: You can delete entries based upon the View you are in. For example, if you select to view all approved entries, the delete button reads "Delete all approved entries."
When you update your Event Calendar in the Page Designer, it updates your calendar in the Content Manager and vice versa.
Updating Your Event Calendars
- From the Overview tab, click View Calendar.
- In the View Calendar page, you can Add an Event, Clear All Events, or Update any changes.
- From the Add Event page, you can add and edit events using the same process as in the Page Designer.
For more information on adding events, see Modifying Event Calendars in Website Builder.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?