Creating an Express Email Marketing Campaign
With Express Email Marketing®, you can create email campaign mailings to send to Contacts. You can create a campaign in a few easy steps.
To Create an Express Email Marketing Campaign
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- In the Express Email Marketing account list, click Launch for the Express Email Marketing account to be used for the new campaign.
- Click Campaigns, and then click Create Email Campaigns.
- Choose the type of campaign you want to build:
- Product Promotion, Newsletter, and Announcement — Select one of these options to create an email campaigns using basic templates.
- Custom HTML — Click to create a custom HTML campaign.
- Text Only — Use this option to send text only email campaigns. This option does not use the Campaign Editor tool bar.
- Professionally Designed — Choose from the listed categories. Click the desired template, and then click Select.
- Pick a template, and then click Select.
- Next to To:, click Recipients to add Contacts from the list manager. See Selecting Campaign Recipients in Express Email Marketing for more information.
- In the Subject field enter a title for your campaign.
- (Optional) Click Add Attachment to include an attachment with your campaign. See Attaching Files to Campaigns for more information.
- (Optional) Click Add Social Posts to broadcast the campaign on your social media networks. See Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles for more information.
- Use the campaign editor to design your campaign. See Glossary for the Campaign Editor in Express Email Marketing for more information.
NOTE: When working with Product Promotion, Newsletter, and Announcement templates, click Add Section to add more content blocks to the campaign.
- (Optional) Click the footer to add any of the following:
NOTE: If you selected a template, the new campaign is created exactly as shown on the preview pane. Each section contains the example text and images shown in the preview. Remove the example text at any time using the Campaign Editor.
- Social Icons — Click Yes to add social sharing icons. Recipients click an icon to share your campaign on Facebook® and Twitter®.
- Trust Seal — Select the Trust Seal tab, and then select a trust seal. A trust seal gives recipients confidence that you are using a trusted email marketing provider.
Express Email Marketing System Requirements
What file types can be imported to create subscriber lists in Express Email Marketing?
What are some guidelines for using Microsoft Word files and text?
Getting Started with Social Marketing
Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
If a contact opts out of receiving emails from my company, can they opt back in?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?