Scheduling an Express Email Marketing Campaign
After you create and personalize an Express Email Marketing® campaign, you can schedule it. When you schedule a campaign, you select its recipients and delivery date and time.
If you have not already selected recipients for a campaign or need to update the recipient list, see Selecting Campaign Recipients in Express Email Marketing.
To Schedule an Express Email Marketing Campaign
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the Express Email Marketing account you want to manage.
- Click Campaigns. The View Email Campaigns page displays.
- Click (Launch campaign) for the existing campaign you want to schedule. The selected campaign displays on the Edit Email Campaign page.
- Click or schedule campaign later.
- Select a date and time for sending the campaign, and then click Schedule.
Understanding Hard and Soft Bounces in Email Campaigns
Creating Text-Only Campaigns
Scheduling an Express Email Marketing Survey to Close
Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Subscribers
Glossary for the Campaign Editor in Express Email Marketing
Resending an Express Email Marketing Campaign
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?