Why didn't I receive commission for an Affiliate referral?
If someone made a purchase after clicking one of your advertisement links or banners but you did not receive a commission, then the purchase did not meet the requirements of the Go Daddy® Direct Affiliate Program.
Commissions for qualifying purchases display in your Activity Report within 24 hours. For more information, see Using the Activity Report.
A purchase doesn't qualify if your referral:
- Applied an incompatible promotional code during the checkout process.
- Clicked on another affiliate's link before completing the purchase.
- Made the purchase after the 45-day cookie expired.
- Purchased an ineligible product. (See the next section for details.)
- Made the purchase over the phone.
- Made a subsequent purchase without clicking your link or banner first. For more information, see Are Affiliate referrals a one-time commission only?
NOTE: You cannot receive commission on your own purchases. Only your referrals can make qualifying purchases.
Products not eligible for commission:
- Additional disk space and bandwidth renewals
- Custom page layouts
- Die-cast cars
- Go Daddy Auctions® items
- Memberships or maintenance plans
- Photos or photo-related products
- Premium domain names
- Sunrise/Landrush domain name registrations
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?