Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
If you experience a problem connecting Express Email Marketing® to a Facebook® business page, make sure your personal Facebook account is an Admin for the business page you want to connect to.
To Assign Your Personal Account as an Admin
- Log in to your Facebook business page account, and then send a friend request to your personal profile.
- Confirm the friend request in your personal account.
- Return to your business page account. From the Admins section of your Page Manager, click Add.
- Select your personal profile, and then click Add Admins.
- Log in to Social Visibility, and then connect to your personal Facebook profile.
If you do not see your business pages in Express Email Marketing, disconnect your Facebook account from Express Email Marketing, and then connect it again. You should see all of your business pages (up to ten) along with your personal profile. For help removing your profile, see Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles.
Can I Add Additional Social Profiles to Express Email Marketing?
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Facebook
Creating a Campaign Using a Social Network Template
Scheduling Broadcast Updates Express Email Marketing
Viewing Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
Sharing Your Express Email Marketing Survey
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?