Setting up iCal to Connect to Your Cloud Server Powered by Mac OS X
When you connect iCal® to your Cloud Server powered by Mac OS® X, you can easily share calendars, manage your calendar from the Web, and keep your life organized.
To Set Up iCal
- Launch iCal.
- In the iCal menu, select Preferences.
- Click Accounts, and then click +.
- In the Account Type field, select Automatic.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click Create.
- Follow any prompts. If you don't have an SSL, click Continue to proceed.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?