How do I restart a domain name transfer after I correct an error?
If there is an error with your domain name transfer to us, it displays in the Status column on the Pending Transfers page. After you correct the error, you can restart the domain name transfer.
Transfers are active until they complete, or until they expire (30 days from the transfer purchase date).
For information about correcting transfer errors, see Troubleshooting Domain Name Transfers to Us.
To Restart a Domain Name Transfer
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Domains menu, select Pending Transfers.
- Select the domain name(s), and then click Restart Transfer.
NOTE: If the transfer is not listed (for example, it has expired) or selecting it does not activate the Restart Transfer button, contact our support department for assistance.
- Click OK. We restart the transfer and send the required transfer IDs to your administrative contact's (admin) email address (registrant email address for .au domain names).
- Click OK.
Understanding the Difference Between Account Changes and Transfers
Accepting or Declining a Transfer to Another Registrar
Can I transfer an expired domain name?
Transferring Expired Domain Names
How do I transfer a domain name from Register.com to you?
What domain name extensions can I transfer to you?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?