Working with the Image Gallery in Express Email Marketing
The Express Email Marketing® image gallery gives you access to thousands of Fotolia stock images. You can also upload your own images to add to your email campaigns.
NOTE: You can add images, up to 10 MB in size, in .jpg, .jpeg .gif, .png, or .bmp formats.
To Access the Image Gallery
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- In the Express Email Marketing account list, click Launch for the Express Email Marketing account you want to manage.
- From the Home tab, click Image Gallery. The Image Gallery opens.
The Folders section contains two main folders:
- Stock Gallery — This folder includes categorized images to use in your campaigns. Each image can be previewed to see a larger image display.
- My Images — This folder contains your own uploaded images to use in your campaigns.
- Click Add Folder to create new folders and categorize your uploaded images.
- Click Delete to remove unwanted folders.
NOTE: Deleting a folder that contains subfolders also deletes the subfolders and their contents.
Here are instructions to upload your images and make them accessible to your Express Email Marketing campaigns.
To Upload Image Files
- Click Upload Images.
- Click Browse to view files on your computer, and then select the image to upload.
NOTE: If you are uploading multiple images to the same folder you can repeat this process for each image before moving on to the next step.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the folder to upload the image(s) to, and then click Start Upload.
Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
Personalizing Your Campaign Email Messages
Saving Email Campaigns as Drafts
Forwarding Campaigns to New Contacts
Performing a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing
Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Contacts
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?