Verifying Website Control for Website Protection Site Scanner
If you manually specified your domain name when you set up Website Protection Site Scanner, you must verify that you manage the website before scanning begins. To do this, download the TXT file provided during setup and publish it to the root directory of your website.
To Verify Website Control
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Protection.
- Click Launch next to the account you want to work with.
- In the Notice window, click Click here to download sitescannertest.txt.
- Upload the file sitescannertest.txt to the root directory (/) of your website.
- Confirm that you can view sitescannertest.txt by navigating to its URL in your browser.
For example: http://coolexample.com/sitescannertest.txt, where coolexample.com is your website's domain name.
- Return to Site Scanner.
- Click Verify Your Domain.
Site Scanner scans your site within 24 hours of verifying hosting control.
Configuring Internet Explorer 8.0 to Work with Website Protection Site Scanner
Retrieving Your Website Protection Site Scanner Seal Code
Multiple Vulnerabilities in Translation Management 6.x-1.21
Multiple Vulnerabilities in JS Calendar 1.5.1 and 1.5.4 for Joomla!
Does Website Protection Site Scanner use bandwidth?
Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?