Working with Files and Folders in Online Storage
Online Storage offers many tools to help you manage and work with files and folders.
Right-click the file or folder you want to work with, and then select one of the following options:
- Quick View — You can preview ASF, AVI, FLV, M2V, M4V, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MTS, QT, WMV and MP4 files up to 1GB in size using the Quick View feature.
- Download — Downloads files to your computer.
- Copy/Move — Moves files or folders to a new location in your Online Storage account.
- Rename — Changes the name of files or folders.
- Delete — Removes files or folders from your Online Storage account.
- Encrypt — Protects files with a password. For more information, see Encrypting and Decrypting Files in Online Storage.
- Zip/Compress — Compresses files or folders into
.zipfiles. For more information, see Compressing Files in Online Storage.
- Send via Email — Emails files as email attachments.
- Send via Fax — Sends files through Fax thru Email if you have both products in your account. For more information, see Sending Faxes Using Fax Thru Email.
- Schedule Meeting — Opens Calendar and schedule an event request if you have both products in your account. For more information, see Scheduling Events.
- Public Link — Creates a link to download the file through a Web browser. For more information about using Online Storage, see Sending Files with Public Links in Online Storage.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?