What are Easy Database for Websites' Excel Add-in restrictions?
Performing any of the following actions to your spreadsheet in Excel® 2007 can cause formatting issues using the Excel Add-in with Easy Database for Websites.
- Change the value in the A column titled "Keys."
- Change the column headers.
- Sort data without including the "Key" column A in the sort.
- Add new columns past column BZ.
- Log in as different users in the same spreadsheet file.
- Add information to gray areas.
- Move or reorder your columns.
- Insert or add columns between existing columns.
- Name worksheet tabs differently from the data table name, or enter a name for data tables larger than 30 characters.
- Enter more than 8,200 characters per cell.
If you want to import large amounts of data in to a data table, use CSV files. For more information, see Importing Data into Data Tables with Easy Database for Websites.
For more information about using Excel 2007 with Easy Database for Websites, see Using Easy Database for Websites' Excel Add-in.
Microsoft® and Excel® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Will my website work with Easy Database for Websites?
What is Easy Database for Websites?
What is an API?
What is the PHP Add-on for Easy Database for Websites?
Does Easy Database for Websites have an API?
Can I create or delete data tables with the Easy Database for Websites Excel Add-in?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?