Managing Channels on Video.ME
Creating a channel on Video.ME™ is a great way to organize your videos all in one place.
You can then share your albums by making them available through:
After creating a channel, you can create albums. To learn more about creating albums, see Managing Albums with Video.ME.
To Create a Channel
- Log in to your Video.ME account.
- Click My Videos, and then click Create Channel.
- Enter your channel's name and description.
- Click Save.
NOTE: You must have a paid Video.ME account to create a channel. You can create one channel per Video.ME account.
To view your channel, from the My Stuff section, put your mouse over your channel, and then click Go To Channel.
To Share a Channel
- Log in to your Video.me account.
- Click My Videos.
- Mouse over the channel you want to share and click the Share link. You can find your channels under My Stuff.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?