Managing Albums with Video.ME
You can organize your videos into albums in Video.ME™, and you can also share your albums by making them available through:
Before you create an album, you'll need to create a channel. For information on creating a channel, see Managing Channels on Video.ME.
To Create an Album
- Log in to your Video.ME account.
- Click My Videos, and then click Create Album.
- Enter your album name and description.
- Click Save.
NOTE: You must have a paid Video.ME account to create albums.
To Share an Album
- Log in to your Video.me account.
- Click My Videos.
- Mouse over the album you want to share and click the Share link. You can find your albums under In This Channel.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?