Connecting Express Email Marketing to Facebook
Express Email Marketing® makes reviewing and updating your Facebook®, Twitter®, MySpace®, and LinkedIn® profiles quick and easy. Just log in to Express Email Marketing, enter your update, and Express Email Marketing posts the update to whichever social media profiles you select.
Before you can post updates from Express Email Marketing, you need to connect it to your social media profiles.
This document only covers connecting to Facebook. For information on other social media profiles, see Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles.
To Connect Express Email Marketing to Facebook
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the account you want to work with.
- Under the Home tab, click Settings.
- Click the Social tab.
- Click Connect Now next to Facebook, and then click OK
- Click Connect with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook account Email and Password, and then click Login.
- Click Allow to let Social Visibility access your Facebook account.
Your Facebook profile displays.
When you add a Facebook account, all of the associated profiles will also display in Social Visibility. If you want to remove profiles, click Remove this connection.
Why can't Express Email Marketing connect to my Facebook business page?
Can I Add Additional Social Profiles to Express Email Marketing?
Viewing Your Twitter Lists with Express Email Marketing
Sharing Your Express Email Marketing Survey
Connecting Express Email Marketing to Your Social Media Profiles
Posting Social Media Status Updates from Express Email Marketing
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?