Accepting or Declining a Transfer to Another Registrar
When you transfer a domain name to another registrar, you can accept or decline the transfer after you authorize it through your new registrar. Unless you decline the transfer, we automatically transfer the domain name within five days after authorization. However, you might speed up the transfer if you accept it in the Domain Manager.
For more information about the Pending Transfers page in the Domain Manager, see Understanding Pending Transfers in the Domain Manager.
NOTE: This process is not available for .eu or .de domain names.
To Accept or Decline a Transfer to Another Registrar
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Domains menu, select Pending Transfers.
- Select the domain name(s) you are transferring to another registrar, and then click Accept/Decline.
- Select one of the following:
- Accept — This option might speed up the pending transfer's completion.
- Decline — This option cancels the pending transfer, which causes it to fail.
- Click OK twice. We process your request within 30 minutes.
Understanding the Difference Between Account Changes and Transfers
Transferring Expired Domain Names
Canceling Domain Name Transfers
The Insider's Guide to Domain Name Transfers
Searching for Domain Names Pending Transfer
Creating and Downloading Exportable Lists for Pending Transfers
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?