Setting up a Site Surveys Account
After purchasing or receiving free credits for a Site Surveys account, you must set up the account. After using these instructions, your new Site Surveys account will be ready to use in a few minutes.
To Set Up a Site Surveys Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Site Surveys.
- In the Site Surveys Account list, click Setup Account for the new account. The Site Surveys Setup screen opens on the Quick Setup tab.
- In the Profile name field, choose an existing Business Profile from the list or click create a new profile.
TIP: Marketing Solutions products such as Contact Manager and Search Engine Visibility can be integrated by using the same Business Profile with each product. See Use me! for more information. You can update your Business Profile at any time. See Can I use a suppression file with Express Email Marketing? for more information.
- If you are creating a new profile, complete the following, and then click Continue:
- Email address — The email address you want to associate with this account.
- Profile Type — Choose Business or Personal.
- Post my profile to the Business Directory — Click to activate.
- I have read and agree to the Site Surveys License Agreement — Click to agree.
- Click Continue.
- (Optional) In Tell us where you want your surveys to live, replace the default www by entering the subdomain you want to use to publish your surveys.
By default, surveys will be published to www.justsurvey.me/survey-title, where survey-title is replaced by the title of your survey. If you choose to use a subdomain, the surveys will be published to yoursub.justsurvey.me/survey-title where yoursub is replaced by the value you enter here, and survey-title is replaced by the title of your survey.
- In Time Zone, choose your time zone, and then click Continue.
- Click Go To Site Surveys.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?