Resending a Domain Name Account Change Email
When you initiate a domain name account change, we send an email to the new registrant (account holder) to notify them of the move. If you need to re-send that email, follow the instructions below.
To Resend a Domain Name Account Change Email
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Domains menu, select Pending Account Changes.
- Click Outgoing Account Changes, and then select the domain name.
- Click Resend Email, and then click OK twice.
The email is once again sent to the specified email address. If the email address on the move request is incorrect, you must cancel the existing request, and then create the request again using the correct email address. See Declining a Domain Name Account Change and Moving a Domain Name Out of Your Account for information.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?