Setting up Your Affiliate Account's Payee Method
To receive commissions for your GoDaddy® Direct Affiliate Program account, you must first set up a payee account.
There are four ways to receive payments:
- Direct Deposit
- Good As Gold
To Set up Your Affiliate Account's Payee Method
- Log in to your Affiliate Manager.
- Go to Settings, click Payee Account, and then click Enter Payee Information.
- Select one of the following, and then click Save:
- Existing payee account(s) — Select an existing payee account.
- Create payee account — Create a new payee account by completing the on-screen fields:
- Account Name — Enter a name for your account.
- Account Type — Select whether you are using a U.S. or Foreign account.
- Select payment type — Select the method through which you want us to pay you, and then enter your details.
NOTE: Good As Gold only displays if you already have a Good As Gold account. To set up an account, scroll down to the Good As Gold portion of this page, and set up your account.
- Tax Information & Payee Tax Information — Complete the on-screen fields regarding your tax information.
We mail checks the last day of the month (or last day of the quarter if an international account). We pay all other commissions on the first business day following the 15th of the month. For more information, see Earning Commission as a GoDaddy Direct Affiliate.